. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Our day with the birthday girl

July 18, 2017

Our day with the birthday girl


Last Friday Addilyn turned four and we had such a fun day celebrating her!  I love that she looked forward to her birthday, help make plans and was just so excited the whole day.  


I decorated her door and she was so excited when I got her in the morning.  We had Lucky Charms for breakfast, and headed off to donuts at the park later than morning.  The last two years we've invited some friends and family to the park for donuts. It's been such a fun, easy way to celebrate Addi and I think we'll do it every year! 

Waiting for her friends to arrive!
 We are so thankful for friends who love our sweet girl.
Cousins!

After Isaac's nap we went to my in-laws house.  My mother-in-law made Addi the cutest flower cake and then we took a walk around the neighborhood and down to the lake by their house.  We had wanted to swim but it was too cool.  Which is crazy because last year on her birthday it was in the 90's!


I took the kids to Culver's for dinner and then we came home.  Chris had been out of town all week and thankfully got home about a half hour before bedtime so he got to see Addi on her birthday. She had such a great day and I am so thankful we live by family and friends that can help celebrate her! 


Image Map

1 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Look at all those friends! How fun. Love the door decorating idea too!