. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Loving . . . .

September 6, 2017

Loving . . . .

top: shein

This top.  I got this top a few years ago and have worn it pregnant, not pregnant, summer and Fall and I love it.  It's still on the site too.  

Loving these similar style tops/dresses too . . . 

one  //  two  //  three

90210.  I should be embarrassed to admit I'm watching this again.  But it's happening and I'm sucked into it and far into too many seasons now.  I should be reading books or a million other things that would be better for my brain before I go to bed, but I love it too much.  

Burn Boot Camp.  A friend of mine goes to one in North Carolina and I've seen her post about it many times and was so excited when one near us opened up two weeks ago.  I've gone many times and am loving it.  I am not positive I can make it work with our schedule but I so badly want to and will try!  It feels so fun to do something new that is challenging and just for me.  

Adventures in Odyssey.  I don't know why it took me so long but I finally bought these CDs and a CD player for Addilyn's room.  She hasn't napped in many months I've failed at working on set quiet time in her room and not defaulting to letting her watch a show for an hour.  These are awesome. She'll listen to it for at least 20 minutes, coloring or playing quietly in her room.  I'm hoping that time will get longer, but I'll take it for now! 

World Market.  I hadn't been there in forever but ran in really quick after a solo Target trip (woohoo!) last weekend and they had so much cute clearance stuff.  I got a table runner for $3 and the cutest tassel/fringe purse for $10.  I love their stuff! 

Jen Hatmaker's new podcast.  I'm a big Jen Hatmaker fan and she just started a new podcast called, For the Love, and it is great.  Lots of good conversations and fun to listen to.  

What is something you're loving lately? 



Image Map

1 comments:

Laura A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love Adventures in Oddesey, I hadn't even thought of using them with Paige. I also loved the radio series Down Gilda's Lane. When I taught 4th grade we listened through the series during our 15 minute post-lunch chillout.

I currently love the Risen Motherhood and God Centered Mom podcasts.