. . . for Lauren and Lauren: It was only a matter of time

February 4, 2018

It was only a matter of time

 
top: c/o shein    jeans: American eagle (on sale!)    shoes: target

I love this top/  The color, the fabric and I love that it's long enough to tie in a knot, or tuck in my jeans.  Perfect for when I'm over bulky sweaters, but it's not even close to Spring weather. I ordered a size large, wanting it to be a little on the bigger size and I love how it fits.  Plus it's only $14!


I went to Target this last week and they have 20% off all their clearance shoes and clothes. They had a TON of little boys shoes on clearance.  I bought Isaac six pairs of shoes! All but one are in bigger sizes that he'll grow into, but they were all under $5.  And I found these shoes in my size for only $8! I wanted them when they were full price.  Win!


In less happy news, it was only a matter of time till someone got sick over here. We have had a pretty healthy Fall and Winter, but Isaac has had a fever the last handful of days.  Thankfully no flu so far, but these germs and flu paranoia are making me crazy!  Praying he's healthy soon, and no one else gets sick.  I'm not sure I can manage more sickness and a puppy.  Good thing they are all so cute!

I hope you all had a great weekend!
Image Map

1 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hope your son has a quick recovery.